This recipe is packed with lots of good healthy stuff, and best of all you can eat everything including the tortilla bowl.
4 jumbo flour tortillas
500g chicken tenderloins
1 quartered, deseeded red and yellow capsicum
1 cup fresh coriander
400g can rinsed, drained black beans
4 thickly shredded baby cos lettuces
2 corncobs with silk and husks removed
1 halved and sliced crossways avocado
60ml Old El Paso Fajita Smoky Chipotle Cooking Sauce
35g Smokey Chipotle Seasoning
Jalapeno or green chilli thinly sliced
Green Goddess Dressing
1 coarsely chopped avocado
2 finely chopped green shallots
2tbsp fresh lime juice
½ cup fresh coriander, chopped
1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2tbsp sour cream
½ finely chopped small red onion
2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
400g quartered cherry tomatoes
1tbsp fresh lime juice
- Marinate the chicken and chipotle sauce in a ceramic or glass bowl for at least half an hour in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 160°C fan forced. Coat the inside of an 18 cm oven-proof saucepan with olive oil spray. On a microwave-safe plate, place one tortilla and cook on high for 15 seconds and press the tortilla into the prepared pan. Spray the tortilla with olive oil and bake for 10 minutes until the edges are just golden. Spray again with oil and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of chipotle seasoning and cook for another five minutes. Set aside to cool, transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining tortillas and seasoning.
- Make the dressing by processing the coriander, shallot, lime juice and avocado until almost smooth. Add the oil and sour cream and seasoning, and process until smooth.
- Make the salsa by combining all the ingredients in a bowl and seasoning well.
- Preheat a chargrill pan or barbecue grill on medium-high and spray corn with olive oil. Cook corn for 10 to 15 minutes until lightly charred, turning often. Transfer to a plate. Spray the capsicum with olive oil and cook for two or three minutes on each side until lightly charred and tender before transferring to the plate. Once corn is cool, cut off the kernels and slice capsicum.
- Take the chicken out of the marinade and chargrill for two or three minutes on each side until cooked. Slice thinly on a bowl.
- Place a tortilla bowl on each serving plate and fill with lettuce, chicken, coriander, beans, avocado, corn and capsicum. Sprinkle over sliced chilli and drizzle with the green goddess dressing. Top each bowl with tomato salsa, sour cream and serve with lime wedges.